St Rose Grammar School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (732) 681-5555
St Rose Grammar School Photo #2 - The 4th Grade at St. Rose Grammar School celebrates Grandparents Day every year. The students research a favorite family recipe, type up the recipe in Computer Class, illustrate the setting of the story (the illustration are then made into placemats for the luncheon), and help with prepartion of the recipe at home. This project reinforces many skills such as measurement, following directions, sequencing, time and temperature. Students then invited their â€œGrandpaâ€ or another family figure to attend the luncheon as their guest.
St Rose Grammar School Photo #3 - St. Rose Grammar School kindergarteners released the Monarch Butterflies that they had watched transform from caterpillars, to chrysalis to butterflies. The project was coordinated by Kindergarten Teachers Diane O'Reilly and Sheila Langon. In addition to the science aspect of the the project, it also corresponded with the students' language arts program as the students are studying the letters "M" (for Monarch) and "B" (for butterflies) during these two weeks. Furthermore, the students' Spanish teacher, Stefanie O'Donnell, was present during the Butterfly release to reinforce the Spanish vocabulary words for the name Butterfly (mariposa) and the number of butterflies released (four = cuatro).
St Rose Grammar School Photo #4 - St. Rose Grammar School primary grades experienced a unique project in their classrooms â€“ Chick Hatching. Quiver Farm Projects Inc, Pennsburg, PA., arrived last week with a rooster and hen, pre-incubated eggs and everything the classrooms will need to have a good hatch. Eggs began to hatch on Monday, May 4, 2009 and the baby chicks will spend the week contained in the classrooms. On Friday, May 8, Quiver Farm will pick up the baby chicks and return them to the farm.
St Rose Grammar School Photo #5 - St. Rose Grammar School Students in Grades Pre-K through eighth grade attend the PTA-sponsored carnival, which will include games, food, inflatables, and fun for all. This end of year celebration is an annual tradition at the school along with the school's Beach Days.
- St. Rose Grammar School was established in 1921 and is a Church related school for the education of the individual student.
- Our mission is to promote personal development and active involvement in Christian service.
- St. Rose provides self-contained and departmentalized heterogeneous classroom instruction. Methods are implemented which meet the individual needs and interests of the students.
- We are committed to Christian values, individual initiative, and high academic standards.
- St. Rose provides opportunity and experience to help students develop their unique God-given talents and gifts for individual, communal, and global awareness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
3455 W Bangs Ave
Neptune, NJ 07753
(732) 933-3141 3.5 PK-8
- Belmar Grades: 9-12 | 485 students
607 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
(732) 681-2858 0.1 9-12
- Asbury Park Grades: K-8 | 185 students
1212 1st Ave
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
(732) 775-8989 2.8 K-8
- Holmdel Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732) 739-0800 16.4 9-12
great so much fun
- Posted by Student/Alumni - brian
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.