Open Door Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Open Door Christian Academy is a private, non-profit Christian school founded in 2001 as a ministry of Open Door Bible Baptist Church.
- The curriculum provides a traditional Christian education founded on the principles of scripture.
- These principles are incorporated in each subject throughout every class and by all instructors.
- The school implements the teachings of the family and the local church, helping to rear children in the nurture.
- Our mission is to assist parents in the training of their children to conform to the image of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisbon Falls Grades: K-12 | 58 students
555 Lisbon Rd
Lisbon Falls, ME 04252
(207)353-8518 2.4 K-12
- Lewiston Grades: 9-12 | 11 students
227 Poland Rd
Lewiston, ME 04241
(207)344-6226 7.4 9-12
- Auburn Grades: PK-12 | 513 students
121 Gracelawn Ave
Auburn, ME 04210
(207)782-6911 7.5 PK-12
- Auburn Grades: 5-8
220 Danville Corner Road
Auburn, ME 04210
(207)871-1200 7.6 5-8
Best school ever keeps doing what you do.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lucas
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.