Open Door Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (207) 353-2268
- Open Door Christian Academy is a private, non-profit Christian school founded in 2001 as a ministry of Open Door Bible Baptist Church.
- The curriculum provides a traditional Christian education founded on the principles of scripture.
- These principles are incorporated in each subject throughout every class and by all instructors.
- The school implements the teachings of the family and the local church, helping to rear children in the nurture.
- Our mission is to assist parents in the training of their children to conform to the image of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisbon Falls Grades: K-12 | 60 students
555 Lisbon Rd
Lisbon Falls, ME 04252
(207) 353-8518 2.4 K-12
- Lewiston Grades: PK-6 | 264 students
17 Baird Ave
Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 783-9323 5.7 PK-6
- Lewiston Grades: 9-12 | 11 students
Po Box 1779 Lewiston
Lewiston, ME 04241
(207) 344-6226 7.4 9-12
- Auburn Grades: PK-12 | 513 students
121 Gracelawn Ave
Auburn, ME 04210
(207) 782-6911 7.5 PK-12
Best school ever keeps doing what you do.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lucas
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.