- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Lisbon Falls Christian Academy began in 1974 with eighteen students attending that year. The goals of our Academy are to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship. We believe a Christian school is an extension of the Christian home. Students of Lisbon Falls Christian Academy have an an opportunity to attend both the Regional and International Student Conventions sponsored by School of Tomorrow. The purpose of the Regional and International Student Conventions is to give young people opportunities to develop leadership skills. God's word tells us in Romans 12:1 and 2 that Christian youth should not only be different from the world but should also set a standard of excellence! The Student Conventions help promote school spirit and an excitement about Christian education.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Lisbon Falls Christian Academy often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Lisbon Falls Christian Academy?
Endorse Lisbon Falls Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards