Lisbon Falls Christian Academy
- Lisbon Falls Christian Academy began in 1974 with eighteen students attending that year.
- The goals of our Academy are to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- We believe a Christian school is an extension of the Christian home.
- Students of Lisbon Falls Christian Academy have an an opportunity to attend both the Regional and International Student Conventions sponsored by School of Tomorrow.
- The purpose of the Regional and International Student Conventions is to give young people opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- God's word tells us in Romans 12:1 and 2 that Christian youth should not only be different from the world but should also set a standard of excellence! The Student Conventions help promote school spirit and an excitement about Christian education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
220 Danville Corner Road
Auburn, ME 04210
BrunswickGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
37 Pleasant Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
LewistonGrades: 6-12 | 20 students
655 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?