Lisbon Falls Christian Academy
- Lisbon Falls Christian Academy began in 1974 with eighteen students attending that year.
- The goals of our Academy are to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- We believe a Christian school is an extension of the Christian home.
- Students of Lisbon Falls Christian Academy have an an opportunity to attend both the Regional and International Student Conventions sponsored by School of Tomorrow.
- The purpose of the Regional and International Student Conventions is to give young people opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- God's word tells us in Romans 12:1 and 2 that Christian youth should not only be different from the world but should also set a standard of excellence! The Student Conventions help promote school spirit and an excitement about Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: 5-8
220 Danville Corner Road
Auburn, ME 04210
(207)871-1200 10 5-8
- Brunswick Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
37 Pleasant Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
(207)725-5507 8.8 PK-8
- Lewiston Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
655 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240
(207)376-3311 9.8 6-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.