Margaret Murphy Center For Children-main
- Margaret Murphy Center is dedicated to offering services to people with Mental Retardation and related developmental disabilities, which enable them to maximize the quality of their lives.
- We do this by providing community-based programs for the individuals to acquire greater independence through increasing competence in personal, social, and employment related abilities.
- We provide housing to those who require specialized support that is not otherwise available in the community.
- John F. Murphy Homes provides a variety of services to adults with mental retardation living in the greater Lewiston-Auburn area.
- These services range from group homes with 24 hour support to minimal hourly support as needed.
- There are recreational opportunities, respite care, and vocational supports as well.
- The enrichment and art programs provide participants with the opportunities to explore their creative sides.
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.