|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Spurwink Services is a nationally accredited non-profit organization that provides a broad range of mental health and educational services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With a tradition spanning 50 years, Spurwink is among a handful of mental health agencies that engage in pioneering research and setting the standard for continuous quality management.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casco Grades: 8-12 | 17 students
1002 Meadow Rd.
Casco, ME 04015
(207)627-6915 15.8 8-12
- Lewiston Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
655 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240
(207)376-3311 6.2 6-12
- Lisbon Falls Grades: K-12 | 58 students
555 Lisbon Rd
Lisbon Falls, ME 04252
(207)353-8518 10 K-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?