Being a part of OU Learning Center means being a part of another family! Let us introduce ourselves to you.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The OU Learning Center is located on the beautiful campus of the University of Oklahoma across from the baseball fields. Our professionally trained staff are dedicated to helping prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Our beautiful playground allows children to safely develop their gross motor skills while climbing our play structures and riding bikes. Our playground features grassy areas where the children engage in whole-group activities and games. We offer nutritious meals guided by the Federal Food Program. This program features family-style dining in which the children and teachers sit together for each meal. Each child friendly meal consist of whole grain products, milk, fruits and vegetables. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Please call to schedule a visit today!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for OU Learning Center?
The application deadline for OU Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse OU Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.