Our Lady Of Fatima Elementary School
- Our Lady of Fatima School will live God's word by following Jesus as our Model with the guiding power of the Holy Spirit.
- Together we will provide a nurturing environment in which our children will develop in mind, spirit and body.
- We will foster respect, responsibility and service within our community for all God's creations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Lady of Fatima School will live God's word by following Jesus as our Model with the guiding power of the Holy Spirit. Together we will provide a nurturing environment in which our children will develop in mind, spirit and body. We will foster respect, responsibility and service within our community for all God's creations.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)268-4199 0.9 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 152 students
7201b Montgomery Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)872-0777 3 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
5801 Carmel Avenue Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87113
(505)797-2200 6.3 PK-9
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
2610 Utah St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)299-6783 2.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.