Our Lady Of Grace Nursery School & Kindergarten
Tel: (203) 348-5531
Educating the MIND, the SPIRIT and the HEART. The staff of Our Lady of Grace School is committed to the education of the whole child. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to provide quality care and learning opportunities for children in an atmosphere where sound spiritual values and positive socialization are evident.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Uniforms )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / Jan. 30|
|Tuition Notes||School offers half-day and full-day options|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sister Gesuina Gencarelli|
|Admissions Associate||Sister Jaisy Joseph|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, GymnasticsDance, Gymnastics,|
- -Spiritual Development: The spiritual development of the child is of prime importance. Emphasis is placed upon the fact that the child is a creature of God, created in the image and likeness of God, with soul and body, destined for eternal happiness.
- -Cognitive Development: Focuses on the child`s abilities in recognizing and naming the world in which he or she lives.
- -Language Development: Focuses on the child`s abilities in the verbal and grammatical concepts of language, as well as the concept of memory and language productions.
- -Creative Development: Focuses on the child`s ability in the drawing and distinguishing of particular figures, features and shapes.
- -Social Development: Focuses on the child`s ability to recognize his or her own role and the responsibilities of that role in a social atmosphere.
- -Emotional Development: Focuses on the child`s self-perception and on the development of healthy emotional and self-confident qualities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: PK-12 | 695 students
1450 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
(203) 322-3496 2.5 PK-12
- Greens Farms Grades: PK-12 | 713 students
35 Beachside Avenue
Greens Farms, CT 06838
(203) 256-7501 11 PK-12
- Norwalk Grades: PK-8 | 560 students
139 W Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203) 847-3881 6.9 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.