Our Lady Of Grace Nursery School & Kindergarten
Educating the MIND, the SPIRIT and the HEART. The staff of Our Lady of Grace School is committed to the education of the whole child. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to provide quality care and learning opportunities for children in an atmosphere where sound spiritual values and positive socialization are evident.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 134 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / Jan. 30
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
(School Uniforms )
(School Uniforms )
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 15 / Jan. 30
School offers half-day and full-day options
National avg.: 85%
Sister Gesuina Gencarelli
Sister Jaisy Joseph
- -Spiritual Development: The spiritual development of the child is of prime importance. Emphasis is placed upon the fact that the child is a creature of God, created in the image and likeness of God, with soul and body, destined for eternal happiness.
- -Cognitive Development: Focuses on the child`s abilities in recognizing and naming the world in which he or she lives.
- -Language Development: Focuses on the child`s abilities in the verbal and grammatical concepts of language, as well as the concept of memory and language productions.
- -Creative Development: Focuses on the child`s ability in the drawing and distinguishing of particular figures, features and shapes.
- -Social Development: Focuses on the child`s ability to recognize his or her own role and the responsibilities of that role in a social atmosphere.
- -Emotional Development: Focuses on the child`s self-perception and on the development of healthy emotional and self-confident qualities.
Going to OLOG gives your child an amazing opportunity to learn about the faith. I went there for kindergarten, and I've learned to love the staff like family.
Endorse Our Lady Of Grace Nursery School & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?