Our Lady Of Grace Nursery School & Kindergarten
- Educating the MIND, the SPIRIT and the HEART. The staff of Our Lady of Grace School is committed to the education of the whole child. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to provide quality care and learning opportunities for children in an atmosphere where sound spiritual values and positive socialization are evident.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Uniforms )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / Jan. 30|
|Tuition Notes||School offers half-day and full-day options|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sister Gesuina Gencarelli|
|Admissions Associate||Sister Jaisy Joseph|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, GymnasticsDance, Gymnastics,|
- -Spiritual Development: The spiritual development of the child is of prime importance. Emphasis is placed upon the fact that the child is a creature of God, created in the image and likeness of God, with soul and body, destined for eternal happiness.
- -Cognitive Development: Focuses on the child`s abilities in recognizing and naming the world in which he or she lives.
- -Language Development: Focuses on the child`s abilities in the verbal and grammatical concepts of language, as well as the concept of memory and language productions.
- -Creative Development: Focuses on the child`s ability in the drawing and distinguishing of particular figures, features and shapes.
- -Social Development: Focuses on the child`s ability to recognize his or her own role and the responsibilities of that role in a social atmosphere.
- -Emotional Development: Focuses on the child`s self-perception and on the development of healthy emotional and self-confident qualities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: PK-12 | 695 students
1450 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
(203)322-3496 2.5 PK-12
- Greens Farms Grades: PK-12 | 713 students
35 Beachside Avenue
Greens Farms, CT 06838
(203)256-7501 11 PK-12
- Norwalk Grades: PK-8 | 560 students
139 W Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203)847-3881 6.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.