Our Lady Of Grace School
Tel: (985) 536-4291
- The purpose of Our Lady Of Grace School is to provide a place of spiritual worship and growth for our members, our children and all visitors.
- We wish to instill a spirit of prayer, integrity and generosity in each other, with a special concern for the poor, sick, elderly, disabled, the unborn and the weak.
- We especially encourage our parish members and organizations in their practice of the spiritual and corporal works of mercy with the poor and infirmed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reserve Grades: PK-12 | 675 students
332 Railroad Ave
Reserve, LA 70084
(985) 536-4246 1.9 PK-12
- La Place Grades: PK-7 | 304 students
1809 Greenwood Dr
La Place, LA 70068
(985) 652-4532 3.6 PK-7
- La Place Grades: NS-7 | 309 students
412 Fir St
La Place, LA 70068
(985) 652-6310 2.1 NS-7
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.