- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 311 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Beta Club, Mission Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Missoula Children's Theatre Production, Young Rembrandts
- Faith in Action: The mission of St. Joan of Arc remains as it was when the Dominican Sisters founded our school is 1961: to preach the Good News of Jesus by educating children in the Catholic faith and calling young people to love and serve one another. By reaching out to the less fortunate, our students enlighten their hearts along with their minds. Daily prayer and weekly Mass remind students that God is the center of all they do. Students also participate in a variety of religious activities throughout the year, like Living Nativity, Adoration, Living Stations of the Cross, and May Crowning.
- Thinking Critically: Learning for a lifetime means more than studying from books, so SJA teaches students to analyze and explore the world around them, with hands-on projects across disciplines. Academic fairs and contests allow students to examine in depth what interests them.
- Integrating Technology: The Digital Age demands comfort with technology, which is why SJA invests heavily in e-learning tools. Daily dedicated computer time for young students and mobile devices such as Chromebooks, and iPads make learning interactive and fun. Promethean and interactive whiteboard technology lets teachers harness the power of the Web and enhance lessons with digital audio and video resources. In the Mac lab, students gain tech-savvy essentials needed for high school and beyond.
- Learning for All: One curriculum does not fit all. SJA can accommodate children all along the learning spectrum, allowing them to work to their individual potential. Multiple classes per grade allow for flexibility and different learning styles. Our unique resource department identifies students with challenges and provides small group instruction at a personalized pace and speech therapy.
- Going Beyond the Classroom: SJA's extracurriculars offer something for everyone. Students compete in flag football, volleyball, swimming, soccer, cross country, baseball, softball and basketball. Students learn leadership through Student Council and explore the world around them through interest-specific groups such as Mission Club, Cheerleading, Children's Choir and more.
- Going Beyond SJA: We send graduates into the world with strong faith and values, ready to make sound moral decisions and embrace the challenges of their teen years and beyond. Our 7th graders consistently earn acceptance and scholarships to the region's most respected high schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School often compared to?
What sports does St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School offer?
When is the application deadline for St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School?
Endorse St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards