St. Charles Borromeo School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Students: 467 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,200
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- St. Charles Borromeo students embrace their Catholic Identity as they commit to live as children of God. As adults, they continue to practice their religion, valuing the moral lessons, traditions, and legacies learned in our faith community. Students strive for academic excellence by setting goals and initiating action plans. They accomplish this through critical thinking, problem solving, analysis, inquiry, clear oral and written communication, and utilizing technology. Cooperation, assertion, responsibility, empathy, and self-control are modeled daily to prepare children to become contributing members and leaders of our global society. St. Charles Borromeo continues to update and renovate our campus to meet the needs of our stakeholders with state-of-the-art technology, a comprehensive library/media center, and fine arts program. Our school and church parish promote and celebrate student accomplishments.
Endorse St. Charles Borromeo School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.