Our Lady Of Grace School
- Our Lady of Grace School, an educational ministry of Our Lady of Grace Parish, provides students in grades Kindergarten through Eighth with a diverse, well rounded curriculum, modeled by the teaching of Jesus through the values, traditions, practices, and philosophies of the Roman Catholic Church.
- We welcome the children of our community and dedicate ourselves to providing the children of our school with the opportunities for academic excellence and the necessary foundation to become successful members of our society.
- We recognize the importance of family and strive to be role models of Gospel values.
- We are committed to providing a safe environment and a strong spiritual foundation that nurtures individual self-worth, respect and discipline along with school wide learning expectations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 1.6 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 2.2 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: K-5 | 5 students
1504 32nd Ave
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)284-6278 2.3 K-5
- West Sacramento Grades: 1-12 | 31 students
1205 Merkley Ave
West Sacramento, CA 95691
(916)373-0636 2.3 1-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-PK
744 P Street Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916)444-0029 2.6 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.