Our Lady Of Grace School
- Our Lady of Grace School, an educational ministry of Our Lady of Grace Parish, provides students in grades Kindergarten through Eighth with a diverse, well rounded curriculum, modeled by the teaching of Jesus through the values, traditions, practices, and philosophies of the Roman Catholic Church.
- We welcome the children of our community and dedicate ourselves to providing the children of our school with the opportunities for academic excellence and the necessary foundation to become successful members of our society.
- We recognize the importance of family and strive to be role models of Gospel values.
- We are committed to providing a safe environment and a strong spiritual foundation that nurtures individual self-worth, respect and discipline along with school wide learning expectations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 1.6 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 2.2 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: K-5 | 5 students
1504 32nd Ave
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)284-6278 2.3 K-5
- West Sacramento Grades: 1-12 | 31 students
1205 Merkley Ave
West Sacramento, CA 95691
(916)373-0636 2.3 1-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-PK
744 P Street Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916)444-0029 2.6 NS-PK
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.