Our Lady Of Lourdes School
Tel: (530) 458-8208
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish School was founded in 1891.
- We educate the whole child: academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- A Catholic Education is less expensive than you might imagine.
- We offer fundraising, volunteer hours, free uniform exchange, multi-child discounts, payment plans to fit your needs, and tuition assistance to those who qualify.
- Our Lady of Lourdes is proud of the safe, secure environment, quality teachers that are dedicated to their student's success, an up and running computer lab, physical education classes, and a challenging academic program that instills faith, service, and morals.
- We are fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and Western Catholic Education Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Requirements- red/white polo blue slacks)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Fundraising, volunteer hours, flexible payment plans, multiple child discounts, free uniform exchange, and tuition assistance help reduce the cost of tuition! A CATHOLIC EDUCATION IS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN YOU THINK!|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Natalie McCullough, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Stocks|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon (6,7,8), Math Bowl (1, 2, 3, 4), Speech Contest (7/8), Student Council, Study Buddies|
- Safe, secure environmnet
- Quality, dedicated, and credentialed Teachers
- Challenging Academics instilling faith, service, and morals
- Computer Lab
- After school sports
- Student Leadership
- Physical Education Classes
Profile last updated:
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.