Our Lady Of Lourdes School
Tel: (530) 458-8208
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish School was founded in 1891.
- We educate the whole child: academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- A Catholic Education is less expensive than you might imagine.
- We offer fundraising, volunteer hours, free uniform exchange, multi-child discounts, payment plans to fit your needs, and tuition assistance to those who qualify.
- Our Lady of Lourdes is proud of the safe, secure environment, quality teachers that are dedicated to their student's success, an up and running computer lab, physical education classes, and a challenging academic program that instills faith, service, and morals.
- We are fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and Western Catholic Education Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Requirements- red/white polo blue slacks)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Fundraising, volunteer hours, flexible payment plans, multiple child discounts, free uniform exchange, and tuition assistance help reduce the cost of tuition! A CATHOLIC EDUCATION IS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN YOU THINK!|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Natalie McCullough, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Stocks|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon (6,7,8), Math Bowl (1, 2, 3, 4), Speech Contest (7/8), Student Council, Study Buddies|
- Safe, secure environmnet
- Quality, dedicated, and credentialed Teachers
- Challenging Academics instilling faith, service, and morals
- Computer Lab
- After school sports
- Student Leadership
- Physical Education Classes
Profile last updated:
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.