Our Lady's School
- Our Ladys Catholic School is owned and operated by six church parishes:Our Lady of Prompt Succor, Sulphur, Our Lady of LaSalette, Sulphur, Immaculate Conception, Sulphur, St. Theresa, Carlyss, St. Joseph, Vinton, and St. John Bosco, Westlake.
- The school is approved by the Louisiana State Department of Education and the Diocese of Lake Charles.
- Our Lady's Catholic School offers a wide array of Academic, Religious and Extra-curricular programs for students in Pre-K through 8th grades.
- All students have an opportunity to put their faith into action; whether by participating in a service project, collecting food and clothing for the poor or by daily prayer.
- The faith that is learned at OLS is shared in liturgies and worship and gradually evolves into a living Faith that has no boundaries.
- OLS has earned a reputation as an Educational leader.Students at OLS continue to score above average on Standardized Tests. OLS has a STEM program with Forensic Studies.
- SACS Accredited/National Catholic Education Association accreditation, once again OLS has continued to strive for academic excellence, OLS will make every effort to achieve excellence in all endeavors and aspects of our school live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sharamie Moore|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Beta Club, Rosary Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.