Our Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 97 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,200
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Scholarships are available as well as discounts to parents with three or more children in the school.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Forensics, Hand Chimes, Piano, Praise Choir, Ranger Band
- Full day Kindergarten program Fully accredited through the National Council of Private School Accreditation Consistent above average standardized test scores Regular communication with parents Christ-centered curriculum and environment Tuesday/Thursday preschool program for 3-year-olds Monday/Wednesday/Friday preschool program for 4-year-olds
Endorse Our Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.