Our Saviour Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for all children, regardless of race, creed or church affiliation.
We offer full day and flexible scheduled preschool for three and four year olds and full day Kindergarten.
We have a parent toddler class thatmeets weekly. There are many opportunities for before and after care and after school activity classes.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our Saviour Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for all children, regardless of race, creed or church affiliation. We are staffed by dedicated Christian teachers. Our Saviour Lutheran School's Parent Teacher League objective is to bring into closer relationship the home and the school in that the parents and teachers may cooperate in the Christian training of the child, to endeavor to broaden our understanding of the divine injunction, "Bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord." to assist the congregation as far as possible in full agreement with the school policies of Our Saviour Lutheran Church, in promoting the physical welfare of our school.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Our Saviour Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Our Saviour Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Saviour Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.