Our Saviour Lutheran School
Tel: (773) 736-1157
- Our Saviour Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for all children, regardless of race, creed or church affiliation.
- We offer full day and flexible scheduled preschool for three and four year olds and full day Kindergarten.
- We have a parent toddler class thatmeets weekly. There are many opportunities for before and after care and after school activity classes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Saviour Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for all children, regardless of race, creed or church affiliation. We are staffed by dedicated Christian teachers. Our Saviour Lutheran School's Parent Teacher League objective is to bring into closer relationship the home and the school in that the parents and teachers may cooperate in the Christian training of the child, to endeavor to broaden our understanding of the divine injunction, "Bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord." to assist the congregation as far as possible in full agreement with the school policies of Our Saviour Lutheran Church, in promoting the physical welfare of our school.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
7001 W Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60634
(773) 685-3581 0.3 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: NS | 6 students
3133 N Newcastle Ave
Chicago, IL 60634
(773) 653-8226 0.6 NS
- Elmwood Park Grades: PK-8 | 442 students
3017 N 77th Ave
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
(708) 453-8234 0.9 PK-8
- Harwood Heights Grades: K | 33 students
7131 Pensacola Av
Harwood Heights, IL 60706
(708) 457-1744 1.1 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.