Owatonna Christian School
- Owatonna Christian School promotes a solid academic program. We are a college prep school with an emphasis on the basics.
- There is enough of the basics to keep almost any student busy in K4 through the 12th grade and prepare them for college and life.
- School support and promote the home and church. Education is enhanced on the elementary and secondary levels by a supportive home life.
- In turn, we support the home. The church is also special to us! Much of our training helps students serve and worship in Bible-believing churches.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017