Pacific Baptist School
- Pacific Baptist School is not regionally accredited. Pacific Baptist School is a ministry with sincerely held religious convictions against government control and oversight over the academic aspects of our institution.
- While the State of California does not require Pacific Baptist School to obtain any state or regional accreditation in order to operate or grant diplomas, individual public school districts, colleges, and universities establish their own admissions policies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Long Beach Grades: NS-12 | 185 students
1000 Pine Ave
Long Beach, CA 90813
(562)432-8447 2.7 NS-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 13 1-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.