Palos Hills KinderCare
The staff at Palos Hills welcomes all families. We pride ourselves on great family connections and making sure all families leave happy and satisfied each and every day.
We provide great curriculum and a fantastic learning experience. We hope you decide to take a moment to set up a tour to see our teachers in action!'‚'‚.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Palos Hills KinderCare, where we partner with families to create a nurturing and exciting environment that helps support your child through all stages of their development. We look forward to having you and your family join our school community. Our large outdoor activity space helps to create a great environment for learning. We accept CCAP subsidy. The large open floor plan helps create a bright and inviting space to learn, explore and grow. We provide a variety of year round programs for children ages six weeks through 12 years including Spring, Summer and Winter Break Camp.
- Here at Palos Hills KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Our staff works to promote a safe and healthy environment by adhering to strict cleaning policies. Each classroom is sanitized daily and thoroughly detailed by a professional crew.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Illinois Dept. of Human Services [IDHS], Dept. of Children & Family Services [DCFS] for all ages - parents have a co-pay'¦$20 co-pay; $30 for 2 children; $40 for 3 up $10 for each additional child (income-based subsidy) weekly'¦Go to www.actforchildren.org for more information
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Palos Hills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.