Park Meadows KinderCare
Staff Welcome: Park Meadows KinderCare stands for quality. Our teachers and staff are committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for children with passion and care.
We share a vision of values that guide us. We lead with integrity, respect and with education at the heart of everything we do for the children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 48 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The teachers and staff at the Park Meadows KinderCare are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in the development of every child with expansion in social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. Your children will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have the support from a growing and well educated team of teachers that are truly passionate about each and every child. The teachers believe the children play a big role in their learning everyday and the engagement they receive from the teachers will be used in their lifetime of learning.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At the Park Meadows KinderCare we have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who does monthly checks to ensure the health and safety of the children and the staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Douglas County CCAP (Full-time only)
Endorse Park Meadows KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.