Staff Welcome: Park Meadows KinderCare stands for quality. Our teachers and staff are committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for children with passion and care.
We share a vision of values that guide us. We lead with integrity, respect and with education at the heart of everything we do for the children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The teachers and staff at the Park Meadows KinderCare are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in the development of every child with expansion in social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. Your children will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have the support from a growing and well educated team of teachers that are truly passionate about each and every child. The teachers believe the children play a big role in their learning everyday and the engagement they receive from the teachers will be used in their lifetime of learning.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At the Park Meadows KinderCare we have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who does monthly checks to ensure the health and safety of the children and the staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Douglas County CCAP (Full-time only)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Park Meadows KinderCare?
The application deadline for Park Meadows KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Park Meadows KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.