Park Montessori Children's Center
Park Montessori children education is based on Maria Montessori philosophy and method of education which emphasizes the potential of the young child and which develops this potential by utilizing special teaching materials.
Montessori materials help them to understand what they learn by associating an abstract concept with a concrete sensorial experience.
The aim of the schools method is to facilitate learning in young children by themselves and make it a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 69 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Park Montessori children education is based on Maria Montessori philosophy and method of education which emphasizes the potential of the young child and which develops this potential by utilizing special teaching materials. Montessori materials help them to understand what they learn by associating an abstract concept with a concrete sensorial experience. The aim of the schools method is to facilitate learning in young children by themselves and make it a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
I am interested of enrolling my daughter to preschool. Thank you!
I''m very happy with the education my daughter received at Park Montessori Children's Center for the three years she was there. They have a great pre-school and Kindergarten program where kids have the opportunity to excel academically, socially, and psychologically. Children are not only taught the fundamentals needed to succeed in life but they are also treated like family members. The environment is very nurturing that once you have your kids there, you don't want to take them to any other pre-school. When my daughter graduated from Kindergarten, she was so advanced that she was two grades above grade level. This helped her get into Balboa Gifted/High Ability Magnet Elementary School which is the #1 school in the whole LAUSD and it is nationally recognized. I really recommend Park Montessori Children's Center to parents who are looking for a pre-school in which their children can excel in many areas and at the same time be treated with love and respect.
This is a great school for young kids. My daughter has been going there for last 3 years. We couldn't be happier. The level of education, fun, care, and creativity kids get here is unparalleled. Entire staff including the director is just great.
Endorse Park Montessori Children's Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.