Park Montessori Children's Center
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Park Montessori children education is based on Maria Montessori philosophy and method of education which emphasizes the potential of the young child and which develops this potential by utilizing special teaching materials.
- Montessori materials help them to understand what they learn by associating an abstract concept with a concrete sensorial experience.
- The aim of the schools method is to facilitate learning in young children by themselves and make it a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Park Montessori children education is based on Maria Montessori philosophy and method of education which emphasizes the potential of the young child and which develops this potential by utilizing special teaching materials. Montessori materials help them to understand what they learn by associating an abstract concept with a concrete sensorial experience. The aim of the schools method is to facilitate learning in young children by themselves and make it a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Inglewood Grades: PK-K | 36 students
3301 W Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90305
(323)751-4343 25.2 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-2 | 38 students
4120 Marathon St
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)664-2153 18.2 PK-2
I am interested of enrolling my daughter to preschool. Thank you!
- Posted by Parent - anned
I''m very happy with the education my daughter received at Park Montessori Children's Center for the three years she was there. They have a great pre-school and Kindergarten program where kids have the opportunity to excel academically, socially, and psychologically. Children are not only taught the fundamentals needed to succeed in life but they are also treated like family members. The environment is very nurturing that once you have your kids there, you don't want to take them to any other pre-school. When my daughter graduated from Kindergarten, she was so advanced that she was two grades above grade level. This helped her get into Balboa Gifted/High Ability Magnet Elementary School which is the #1 school in the whole LAUSD and it is nationally recognized. I really recommend Park Montessori Children's Center to parents who are looking for a pre-school in which their children can excel in many areas and at the same time be treated with love and respect.
- Posted by Parent - maria
This is a great school for young kids. My daughter has been going there for last 3 years. We couldn't be happier. The level of education, fun, care, and creativity kids get here is unparalleled. Entire staff including the director is just great.
- Posted by Parent - Mukes
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.