Parkersburg Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (304) 485-6654
- Parkersburg Christian School serves 103 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Parkersburg Christian School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is African Methodist Episcopal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 7%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williamstown Grades: PK-12 | 278 students
113 W 9th Street
Williamstown, WV 26187
(304) 375-2000 8.8 PK-12
- Parkersburg Grades: 7-12 | 137 students
3201 Fairview Ave
Parkersburg, WV 26104
(304) 485-6341 1.3 7-12
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-12 | 141 students
225 Newton Ave
Bridgeport, WV 26330
(304) 842-1740 66.6 PK-12
- Bunker Hill Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2395 Middleway Pike
Bunker Hill, WV 25413
(304) 229-2210 187.1 3-12
I started this school in the first grade and went until 9th grade...my sister and more then 8 cousins graduated from this school....after having my daughter in public schools for only 2 years i now see why my entire family and all our cousins went here...such an exceptional school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tiffp
I took my daughter out of public school in Jr High. She was having severe problems with bullying and the local public school she went to did nothing to help her. After her attending that school for her 7th grade year and part of her 8th grade year, I took her out and placed her in Parkersburg Christian School. An experience so wonderful for her and us I can not even imagine why we waited so long to place her in this exemplary school. I would recommend it to everyone to start their children there and not even attempt public school.
- Posted by Parent - messi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.