Parkersburg Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Parkersburg Christian School serves 121 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Parkersburg Christian School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 6%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williamstown Grades: PK-12 | 278 students
113 W 9th Street
Williamstown, WV 26187
(304)375-2000 8.8 PK-12
- Parkersburg Grades: 7-12 | 154 students
3201 Fairview Ave
Parkersburg, WV 26104
(304)485-6341 1.3 7-12
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
225 Newton Ave
Bridgeport, WV 26330
(304)842-1740 66.6 PK-12
- Bunker Hill Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2395 Middleway Pike
Bunker Hill, WV 25413
(304)229-2210 187.1 3-12
I started this school in the first grade and went until 9th grade...my sister and more then 8 cousins graduated from this school....after having my daughter in public schools for only 2 years i now see why my entire family and all our cousins went here...such an exceptional school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tiffp
I took my daughter out of public school in Jr High. She was having severe problems with bullying and the local public school she went to did nothing to help her. After her attending that school for her 7th grade year and part of her 8th grade year, I took her out and placed her in Parkersburg Christian School. An experience so wonderful for her and us I can not even imagine why we waited so long to place her in this exemplary school. I would recommend it to everyone to start their children there and not even attempt public school.
- Posted by Parent - messi
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.