Pat Kam School & Early Childhood Center
- Pat-Kam School & Early Childhood Center is a private non-sectarian Elementary School with an Early Childhood Center/Before and After School Program.
- Located off exit 21(Southern State), 705 Nassau Road, Uniondale,NY. Our curriculum is designed to cater to different learning styles.We have a diversified and qualified staff and we also have year round registration.
- Gifted Students welcome! Visit our website and e-mail or call us for more information.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ron Clahar|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MerrickGrades: K-8 | 118 students
1425 Merrick Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
- UniondaleGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
530 Hempstead Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
- Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- FreeportGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
50 N Main St
Freeport, NY 11520
- HempsteadGrades: PK-KG | 54 students
249 Jerusalem Ave
Hempstead, NY 11550
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.