Pathway Early Education Center
We partner with families in leading and empowering the next generation by providing a Christian learning experience.
At each age level, our project-based preschool curriculum is designed to involve our explorers in inclusive, hands-on learning experiences that encourage development of the whole child.
We serve infants & toddlers, preschool & pre-kindergarten explorers, Transitional Kindergarten too!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Pathway Early Education Center serves explorers 6 weeks old through Transitional Kindergarten in a secure, Christian environment. We foster academic, spiritual, social, and emotional development each day as we discover and grow together. With hands-on curriculum to serve your little one's changing needs, our community of learners is built to encourage a strong foundation for life-long learning!
Endorse Pathway Early Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.