Peace Lutheran Preschool & Daycare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (915) 581-5525
- Peace offers a 3 hour program for ages 18 months through prekindergarten, and daycare for infants as young as 2 weeks.
- Our Kinder program is half day. Curriculum is not faith based, but the school atmosphere is.
- Chapel is held in each class on Wednesday mornings. We are open from 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. for those needing additional daycare.
- Before/After School Care (delivery/pick-up to/from school) is offered for three elementary schools.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nena DeArment|
Peace Lutheran is an AMAZING School!! Loving and knowledgeable staff. Academically challenging and developmentally appropriate practices in the classrooms. They're accepting new kiddos for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Posted by Administrator - Charlie Ivy
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.