Philadelphia Christian Center Academy
- School exists to develop the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical life of children and adolescents in a Christian environment using traditional educational methods to reach this goal.
- Our objective is to develop the mental skills of the student so that the standards of the public education system are exceeded.
- To develop the students awareness of the overall theological basis of the subject matter.
- To build strong study skills so that the student can gain confidence in their learning ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bensalem Grades: NS-PK
3651 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215)245-8337 0.8 NS-PK
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
12650 Dunks Ferry Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215)632-1133 1.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.