Philadelphia Christian Center Academy
Tel: (215) 639-7000
- School exists to develop the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical life of children and adolescents in a Christian environment using traditional educational methods to reach this goal.
- Our objective is to develop the mental skills of the student so that the standards of the public education system are exceeded.
- To develop the students awareness of the overall theological basis of the subject matter.
- To build strong study skills so that the student can gain confidence in their learning ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Philadelphia Christian Center Academy is Bensalem Baptist School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bensalem Grades: NS-PK
3651 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 245-8337 0.8 NS-PK
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 318 students
12650 Dunks Ferry Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215) 632-1133 1.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.