Tel: (215) 245-8337
Our teachers are professional leaders in the the field of Early Childhood Education.
They come from various educational backgrounds: Child Development Associate's credentials, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.
All of our staff are trained in First Aid and CPR within the first six months of being hired.
They too believe in the importance of quality education and positive rapport with the families in our care.
Our teachers are encouraged to participate in numerous professional development workshops through out the year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Bensalem KinderCare, where we strive to provide your child with a quality education he/she deserves. Walking into our center you will find our children to be engaged in activities implemented by our creative teachers in relation to the Early Foundations Curriculum. Our curriculum is designed with Kindergarten readiness in mind. From exciting themes to child-centered discovery areas, every child's creativity and uniqueness is displayed through out the classrooms. Our focus on early literacy is evident in classroom arrangement, small group activities, and celebrity readers! Lastly, our center provides healthy, nutritious meals, breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack, to the children in our center. Please feel free to visit our center and experience the Bensalem KinderCare family.
- Our center is equipped with a keypad entry, in which staff and families are given a code to enter the building. Furthermore, families are required to sign their child in and out every day in the Sign In/Out book located at the Parent Center. Our teachers are trained throughout the year in health and safety. They are required to do a playground safety check prior to the children going on to the playground. Additionally, our play areas are fenced-in with a six-foot fence and are kept closed through out the day. Finally, our center does practice fire drills once a month and we have a disaster plan in place. Our teachers go through fire safety training and emergency preparedness training as needed. We are committed to providing a safe environment for your child. We understand that their safety is your number one concern and it is our number one priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA CCIS
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Bensalem KinderCare is Bensalem Baptist School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Feasterville Trevose Grades: K | 10 students
47 Bridgetown Pike
Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
(215) 942-4100 0.8 K
- Bensalem Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
2990 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 639-7000 0.8 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.