- Our teachers are professional leaders in the the field of Early Childhood Education.
- They come from various educational backgrounds: Child Development Associate's credentials, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.
- All of our staff are trained in First Aid and CPR within the first six months of being hired.
- They too believe in the importance of quality education and positive rapport with the families in our care.
- Our teachers are encouraged to participate in numerous professional development workshops through out the year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Bensalem KinderCare, where we strive to provide your child with a quality education he/she deserves. Walking into our center you will find our children to be engaged in activities implemented by our creative teachers in relation to the Early Foundations Curriculum. Our curriculum is designed with Kindergarten readiness in mind. From exciting themes to child-centered discovery areas, every child's creativity and uniqueness is displayed through out the classrooms. Our focus on early literacy is evident in classroom arrangement, small group activities, and celebrity readers! Lastly, our center provides healthy, nutritious meals, breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack, to the children in our center. Please feel free to visit our center and experience the Bensalem KinderCare family.
- Our center is equipped with a keypad entry, in which staff and families are given a code to enter the building. Furthermore, families are required to sign their child in and out every day in the Sign In/Out book located at the Parent Center. Our teachers are trained throughout the year in health and safety. They are required to do a playground safety check prior to the children going on to the playground. Additionally, our play areas are fenced-in with a six-foot fence and are kept closed through out the day. Finally, our center does practice fire drills once a month and we have a disaster plan in place. Our teachers go through fire safety training and emergency preparedness training as needed. We are committed to providing a safe environment for your child. We understand that their safety is your number one concern and it is our number one priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA CCIS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bensalem Grades: 1-12 | 91 students
3351 Richlieu Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215)639-5433 0.4 1-12
- Feasterville Trevose Grades: PK-K | 77 students
47 Bridgetown Pike
Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
(215)942-4100 0.8 PK-K
- Bensalem Grades: K-8 | 57 students
2990 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215)639-7000 0.8 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.