Phoenix Preschool Of New Jersey
Tel: (908) 412-0312
- Phoenix Learning Center has adopted the SRA McGraw Hill Program "Language for Learning" for our English Literacy Program, in conjunction with the A Beka Program.
- Using these curriculums we have created a program that meets the needs of all our students.
- Research has proven that the most effective way for children to develop socially, emotionally, academically, and intellectually is by meeting their individual needs.
- Our children are introduced to a balanced program of interaction with friends in both "Teacher-Directed" and "Child-Directed" activities.
- The daily routine includes an age appropriate Academic Program (click here to view program objectives), free choice of time spent in Learning Centers, Small Group time spent for Creative Movement, Music, Story telling, and Dramatization.
- Field Trips are also part of the children's experiences. Our goal is geared towards helping children develop habits of Observation, Questioning, and Listening.
- In doing so it gives awareness of one's own feelings and of one's right to express those feelings, sometimes channeling them into more appropriate means of expression.
- Our children learn that they are free to make choices as long as they stay within the limits of consideration for other people and things.
- Our Children are treasures for their uniqueness and individuality, and are encouraged to develop their self expression.
- Utilizing such an open minded curriculum prepares our children to utilize their intellectual and creative abilities for future learning challenges and tasks.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.