Plumfield Academy Photo #3 - Small class sizes encourage student involvement and academic achievement.
Plumfield Academy Photo #4 - Physical Education is an important part of our students daily curriculum.
Plumfield Academy is a Non Public School that serves boys ages 6-18 who have emotional and behavioral challenges that may be negatively impacting their ability to function successfully with family, friends and in school.
For inquiries please email us at email@example.com Call us at: 707.824.1414.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 18 students
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition for Day Students is 185.51 per day Individual Therapy 76.27 hourly Tuition for Residential Students is 212.58 Individual Therapy Costs are included in tuition for Residential Students
- Plumfield Academy is a Non Public School that serves boys ages 6-18 who have cognitive, emotional and/or behavioral challenges that may be negatively impacting their ability to function successfully with family, friends and in school.
- For inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: 707.824.1414
Endorse Plumfield Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.