Poinciana Christian Preparatory School North
Poinciana Christian Preparatory School North provides your child with the opportunity to receive a quality education in a safe environment.Our approach to your child's education is different from public schools. We see each child as an individual with specific needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
It is very important to meet the needs, encourage the strengths and develop the areas where your child needs the most attention.
Poinciana Christian Preparatory School North ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
- We are sure that you want your child to receive the best education possible. Private school education is often seen as an option that is too expensive or exclusive. With that in mind, Poinciana Christian Preparatory School North (PCPSN) is happy to offer a FREE scholarship consultation for any family considering private school for their child.
- PCPSN has many resources to connect your child to a variety of scholarships including McKay and Step Up For Students. These scholarships can pay up to 100% of books, tuition, transportation, field trips, uniforms and other school costs.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Poinciana Christian Preparatory School North. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.