Pope Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy
Pope Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy offers a faith-based contemporary academic program for students PreK through 8th grade that prepares students for the 21st century.
Our certified faculty are dedicated to the development of the whole child through the spiritual, academic and physical formation. Pope John Paul II Catholic Academy prepares citizens grounded in faith and the teaching of the Catholic Church.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,710|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
- Pope Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy provides a safe environment for the students. The rigorous academic programs prepare the students for high school. The students enjoy our hand-on science/stem curriculum. The Superkids Reading program enables students to be successful in the older grades. Technology is integrated into the curriculum. The students enjoy these special classes - music, art, physical education, and technology.
- Pope Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy provides the National Breakfast and Lunch Program for all students. Financial assistance is available.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Pope Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy is Aurora Education Center (2.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Annunciation Of The Bvm School (1.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
1840 Church Rd
Aurora, IL 60505
(630) 851-4300 1.6 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 206 students
770 Old Indian Trl
Aurora, IL 60506
(630) 892-0200 1.7 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
850 N Commonwealth Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
(630) 896-7557 2.1 PK-6
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.