The teachers and staff at Shelia Boulevard KinderCare have over 75 years of combined childcare experience.
They are dedicated and passionate about what they do and turn every experience into a teachable moment.
They create an engaging and cheerful learning environment that will help your child to reach his or her fullest potential.
Our staff partners with our families every day through parent teacher communication to ensure that parents are actively involved with the growth and development of their child.
Our staff believes that children are the seeds of life - you water them, give them sunlight and watch them flourish. We are the gardeners of your children's future!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Shelia Boulevard KinderCare in Prattville, Alabama. We are conveniently located behind the Pace Car Service Station and Arby 's restaurant. We accept children between the ages of six weeks through 12 years. Our hours of operation are 6:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. We invite you to visit us so that you may see firsthand the wonderful interactions and opportunities we provide for children each day!
- Some of our safety and health measures at our center include a padded door security code, a separate area to check on children when sick, and high fences on our two playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRA, state and local programs, FGC
Endorse Prattville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.