Presbyterian Child Development Program
Tel: (662) 332-1214
- Presbyterian Child Development Program serves 95 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Presbyterian Child Development Program is 95:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Presbyterian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Presbyterian Child Development Program also viewed these schools: St James Episcopal Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 74 students
1026 S Washington Ave
Greenville, MS 38701
(662) 334-4588 0.1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.