Presbyterian Child Development Program
- Presbyterian Child Development Program serves 95 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Presbyterian Child Development Program is 95:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Presbyterian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Presbyterian Child Development Program also viewed these schools: St James Episcopal Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: NS | 54 students
1026 S Washington Ave
Greenville, MS 38701
(662)334-4588 0.1 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.