Prescott SDA Jr. Academy
Prescott SDA Jr. Academy Photo #3 - Our curriculum centers around fostering a relationship with Jesus.
Prescott Seventh-day Adventist Junior Academy exists to prepare its students for academic excellence, physical well-being, spiritual maturity, and ultimately a saving relationship with Jesus Christ and a place in His service.
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Students: 19 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,050
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Prescott SDA Jr. Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$3,050 per year for first student. Email for other options.
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano Lessons, Ukulele lessons
Piano Lessons, Ukulele lessons
- Set on a hilltop at 1405 Weisenborn Road, near the intersection of Mitchell Avenue and Riverside Road, Prescott offers an up-to-date, accredited curriculum for those who value a top-notch education based on Biblical principles, at affordable rates. According to the long-term national Cognitive Genesis research project, "The- results are in: Adventist school students in the U.S. and Bermuda score half a grade level higher than their predicted ability in all subjects. Plus, the more years they attend [an Adventist School], the more their average achievement jumps compared to the national norm."Adventist elementary education specializes in creating experiences that foster a lifelong love of learning. Through invitational classrooms, engaging teachers, a Bible-based curriculum and an environment where all abilities are honored, a passion for knowledge takes root. It`s not easy growing up these days. Young people face challenges, pressures and temptations unimaginable just a few years ago. In a world of turmoil and constant change, parents increasingly look to Adventist education to offer their children the tools they need to survive and succeed in this life-and for eternity.Prescott Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School offers a safe place to grow each child to their full potential mentally, spiritually, physically, and socially in a positive, Christian environment.
Prescott SDA School offers quality Christian education in a small class, family environment. Students are not only prepared for a successful life of service in this life, but are also encouraged to connect with Jesus in a way that will last for eternity. I love this school! :)
Endorse Prescott SDA Jr. Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.