Primrose School Of Kelliwood
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (281) 828-1600
- At Primrose, we truly believe that with the right foundation, anything is possible.
- We embrace every opportunity to encourage active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
- We encourage you to explore our site to learn about our highly successful early education programs and approaches that will deliver joy and enrichment for your child on a daily basis, prepare them for school and for life, and promote your family's balance.
- Then call to visit the neighborhood Primrose School nearest you and experience the very best for your child first-hand.
- At Primrose, we believe the two greatest gifts we can give children are to help them become adults who love who they are and what they do.
- We consider it a privilege to partner with thousands of parents to achieve this goal.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 40 students
20660 Westheimer Pkwy Ste J
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 398-7323 0.5 PK-K
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 263 students
1530 Norwalk Dr
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 578-9332 0.9 PK-K
- Katy Grades: PK-1 | 40 students
21020 Highland Knolls Dr
Katy, TX 77450
(281) 646-7360 0.9 PK-1
- Katy Grades: 9-12 | 437 students
1800 West Grand Parkway N.
Katy, TX 77449
(281) 693-1000 1.5 9-12
Why did we choose Primrose School of Kelliwood? We chose Primrose School of Kelliwood as the best place for our children because we wanted to be assured that our children were receiving quality care in a safe and happy environment. We feel our children are receiving great educational programs here and we are very excited to have them attend. We feel that the private kindergarten program is the best for our oldest child to promote great self-esteem and advanced learning skills. We also chose Primrose School of Kelliwood because of the teachers and administrators. Every teacher and administrator we have met has gone out of his or her way to be exceptionally nice and helpful to us. Thank you everyone. The Jones Family October 2013
- Posted by Parent - sfitc
Our daughter Blake has been attending Primrose School of Kelliwood since she was 7 weeks old. She is now almost 4 months old and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to make Primrose Kelliwood her first school. The infant room teachers make being first-time parents much easier. Knowing that our baby girl is in their wonderful, caring hands puts our minds at ease every day! The staff and administration are always so friendly and welcoming, always ready to help and support you in any way they can. We are so happy to say we belong to Primrose school of Kelliwood! - Josh and Ali, Proud Primrose parents
- Posted by Parent - ali.d
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.