Prince Of Peace Lutheran Preschool
Tel: (407) 275-6703
- Prince of Peace Preschool and Child Development Center (CDC) has been recognized as an early care and education program that exemplifies excellence in the care of young children with a Christian based curriculum.
- We have received Gold Seal accreditation from the state of Florida, acknowledging a high level of quality care and child supervision.
- We were also one of the first preschools in the nation to receive the National Lutheran Schools Association accreditation.
- In 2017, we were honored to be selected as one of the "Best of Orlando" Preschools by the Orlando Award Program.Prince of Peace Preschool and CDC is proud to offer a variety of childcare programs to meet the many needs of our community.
- To learn about all of our programs, click here.
- As a parent, you can rest assured knowing that you have chosen an outstanding program for your child at Prince of Peace.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Students 2-5 are required to wear school shirts as part of their uniform.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$120|
|Tuition Notes||Varies based on age.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$50|
|Admissions Director||Julianne Wiegand|
|Admissions Associate||Alicia Stafford|
- Mission: The mission of Prince of Peace Lutheran Preschool & CDC is to provide a safe, nurturing Christian environment where all children can learn, play, and feel secure.
- Philosophy & Goals: Prince of Peace Lutheran Preschool & CDC is a ministry of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church that stands on quality and professional services. We are honored to serve our children and families. Our preschool provides a Christian environment that offers a safe, loving, and nurturing atmosphere where all children can grow and learn equally. This unique program is designed to teach children Christian values, positive developmentally-appropriate experiences, and build self-esteem, with Christ at the center of all activity. Christ Himself said, "Let the little children come to Me, (Matthew 19:14)" and that is what we commit ourselves to bringing children to the Lord.
- Prince of Peace Lutheran Preschool & CDC`s goal is to provide our children the opportunity to grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially through creative hands on learning activities. Play is perhaps the most important methods we use to support these ideals. We recognize each child is created uniquely and loved unconditionally by God to grow to their fullest potential individually and as a member of God`s family.
- Contact: For more information, please contact our Preschool Director, Julianne Wiegand, at (407) 275-6703 or via email at email@example.com.
- Florida State License #C09OR0317
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?