Providence Preparatory Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-10
- Students: 121 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,080
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 31 / Jan. 1
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jul. 31 / Jan. 1
Yearly Tuition Cost
K-5: $4,180, 6-8th: $5,580, 9th-10th: $6,680
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Band and Choir
Art Classes, Band and Choir
- Providence Preparatory Academy aims to help parents raise up life-long learners in the training and admonition of the Lord.
- Rather than promoting a set body of facts to be mastered, the classical approach teaches children to think critically and creatively by cultivating a mindset which is firmly rooted in the traditions of Western culture and the wisdom of a time when Christ and Christianity were the center and foundation of all learning.
- University-Model Schools utilize a "hybrid" teacher-parent integrated instructional approach. This is a full-time, five day per week school with students spending two days each week in the classroom and three days studying at home under the supervision of a parent. As students mature, they become increasingly independent, so that by the time they reach the 12th grade, they work and study as independent learners, ready for college.
- Dual Enrollment:
- We are excited to offer Dual Enrollment with LeTourneau University for the 2021-22 school year. "Student programs at LeTourneau University are taught using Christian principles and values built upon a foundation of biblical authority, which glorify God by integrating faith, learning, and living. [They] help students develop a maturing relationship with God, encouraging them to know Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. [They] are mindful of the need for service and Christian witness in the broader community and we encourage students to responsibly communicate their views, values and Christian faith to the world."
Profile last updated: 04/19/2021
My children have attended Providence for over 5 years. I sense a strong presence of the Holy Spirit at this school. The faculty communicate and make themselves available to the parents. The teachers pray specifically for your children. I attribute my sons' improving character to being in this loving environment that gives me great assurance of where my child is during the day. While at times the curriculum may be challenging, the faculty is very supportive and encouraging. If you're not being challenged, you're not growing.
My son has attended Providence since Kindergarten (now in 4th grade). They are serious about instilling godly character and a Christian worldview in a loving way. I can attest that they partner with families very well. The teachers are communicative and have worked with my son when he's struggled with time-management and taking ownership of his education. They really care and work with families.
Endorse Providence Preparatory Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.