READ Academy of Sacramento
At READ Academy, we empower students to ask insightful questions, explore disciplinary boundaries and contront conventional ways of thinking.
We empower students with dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia to excel in their academic skills by providing instrution developed for them and suited to their unique learning style.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 2-9
- Students: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- The academic program at READ Academy places an emphasis on the dyslexic student's learning style while providing research backed, evidence-based curricula to ensure maximum growth and development. Small class sizes and exceptional, qualified educators allows us to offer a comfortable and inclusive educational environment, while ensuring each students receives the individualized attention and support they need. We understnad how to motivate, captivate and inspire dyslexic learners to become whomever they desire to be. The sky is the limit for these bright students!
Endorse READ Academy of Sacramento. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.