Redeemer Preparatory Academy
Tel: (704) 871-1515
- Redeemer Preparatory Academy partners with parents in providing an opportunity for each student to receive an excellent academic education in a Christian environment.
- Making available to students an advanced, college-preparatory program, RPA prepares students to live and lead as Christians.
- RPA provides the opportunity for each student to discover his or her God-given abilities and to develop them to the glory of God for the service of God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism/Down's Syndrome|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||3 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dressy Casual for all students)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,895|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is on a 10 month payment plan beginning in August 2020 or 12 month payment plan beginning in June 2010 through May 2011.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Anne Wooten|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Flag Football, Football, Martial Arts, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Flag Football, Football,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||FFA, National Beta Club, National Junior Beta Club, Student Government|
- This 2020-2021 school year, Redeemer Preparatory Academy welcomes home-school students that may have educational needs that cannot be provided for at home. We offer accredited,Christian-based classes online to meet the needs of students. As not all students are preparing for a college education, we at RPA also strive to help students with challenges they may meet in everyday living. Students are able to gain more independence and become more responsible individuals. They are taught Godly principles and how to apply them to everyday situations. RPA provides the opportunity for each student to prosper in all areas, spirit, soul, and body.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Statesville Grades: 4-12 | 15 students
612 S Race St
Statesville, NC 28677
(704) 873-9727 2.9 4-12
- Statesville Grades: PK-12 | 194 students
650 Glover St
Statesville, NC 28625
(704) 873-0032 0.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.