Statesville Montessori School
- Statesville Montessori is a small, private school in North Carolina serving children from preschool through 8th grade.
- Our school offers an alternative to typical, test-driven, teacher-focused learning.
- The Montessori Method suggests that children should be in charge of their own learning with nurturing teachers who gently guide students - offering freedom within limits.
- Multi-age classrooms foster collaboration, community, and leadership skills while independent work hones responsibility, time-management, and a strong work ethic.
- Children begin to love learning and become enthusiastic seekers of knowledge.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Stacey S. Crosswhite|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Junior Beta Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Individual Class Performances, Whole school Holiday Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Upper Elementary and Middle School Sports Banquets
- Learn more at statesvillemontessori.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Davidson Grades: PK-12 | 495 students
750 Jetton Street
Davidson, NC 28036
(704)237-5200 19.1 PK-12
- West Bloomfield Grades: PK-5 | 97 students
2965 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
(248)626-6665 486.5 PK-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.