Redlands Christian Lower School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 525 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- For nearly 100 years we have been partnering with parents to help educate students for lives of leadership and service.Across all three of our campuses, Arrowhead Christian Academy Upper School, Redlands Christian Middle School and Redlands Christian Lower School, you will find competent, loving teachers who are building into the lives of students. Central to who we are is a desire for our students to become all that God wants them to be as they recognize the joy that comes from being in relationship with God through the work of Christ.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Redlands Christian Lower School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Redlands Christian Lower School?
The application deadline for Redlands Christian Lower School is Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Redlands Christian Lower School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards