Here at Barton Road KinderCare you will find a fun, energetic and compassionate group of teachers.
We are each unique in our own way, but together we have built a strong and successful center where children always come first.
As an organization, we encourage all of our teachers to further their education and stay current on child related matters.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Barton Road KinderCare! We hold the key to your child's success. On your journey here, you will discover passionate teachers, helping hands, and memories that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime!
- As a parent, I know the importance of choosing a center that is both safe and secure. Our center is equipped with a keypad entry, and a fenced playground with a gated alarm system. In addition, we require proper identification upon arrival at the center for all unidentified persons. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site that is responsible for daily observations that ensure a safe learning environment. At all times, our center has staff that are CPR and First Aid certified present in the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- CalWorks, Kids N Care, RCOE, San Bernadino Transitional Office, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Barton Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Barton Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Barton Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.