Barton Road KinderCare
Here at Barton Road KinderCare you will find a fun, energetic and compassionate group of teachers.
We are each unique in our own way, but together we have built a strong and successful center where children always come first.
As an organization, we encourage all of our teachers to further their education and stay current on child related matters.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Barton Road KinderCare! We hold the key to your child's success. On your journey here, you will discover passionate teachers, helping hands, and memories that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime!
- As a parent, I know the importance of choosing a center that is both safe and secure. Our center is equipped with a keypad entry, and a fenced playground with a gated alarm system. In addition, we require proper identification upon arrival at the center for all unidentified persons. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site that is responsible for daily observations that ensure a safe learning environment. At all times, our center has staff that are CPR and First Aid certified present in the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- CalWorks, Kids N Care, RCOE, San Bernadino Transitional Office, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Barton Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.