San Antonio Christian School
- We offer full time Transitional/Kindergarten as well as grades 1-8.
- Our class student/teacher ratio is approximately 8 -10 students per grade.
- We have full computer lab and smart boards. We offer morning/afterschool care. Come see our beautiful 9-acre campus!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning differences|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, Polo Shirts with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$455|
|Tuition Notes||455 for grades TK-6 485 for grades 7-8|
|Admissions Director||Catherine Killebrew|
|Admissions Associate||Sandra Cervantes|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Cross CountryCross Country|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Rancho Pony Baseball
- A registration packet must be filled out. Students must test to determine placement. An interview with the principal is required. 2 References must be filled out and returned by non-family members. Registration fees and first month's tuition must be paid.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ontario Grades: K-8 | 755 students
1907 S Euclid Ave
Ontario, CA 91762
(909)983-1010 3.9 K-8
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 26.4 9-12
- Belmont Grades: 9-12 | 447 students
1540 Ralston Ave
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)595-1913 352 9-12
- Calimesa Grades: K-12 | 278 students
975 Fremont St
Calimesa, CA 92320
(909)795-1112 35.2 K-12
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.