San Antonio Christian School
Tel: (909) 982-2301
- We offer full time Transitional/Kindergarten as well as grades 1-8.
- Our class student/teacher ratio is approximately 8 -10 students per grade.
- We have full computer lab and smart boards. We offer morning/afterschool care. Come see our beautiful 9-acre campus!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning differences|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, Polo Shirts with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$455|
|Tuition Notes||455 for grades TK-6 485 for grades 7-8|
|Admissions Director||Catherine Killebrew|
|Admissions Associate||Sandra Cervantes|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Cross CountryCross Country|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Rancho Pony Baseball
- A registration packet must be filled out. Students must test to determine placement. An interview with the principal is required. 2 References must be filled out and returned by non-family members. Registration fees and first month's tuition must be paid.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ontario Grades: K-8 | 755 students
1907 S Euclid Ave
Ontario, CA 91762
(909) 983-1010 3.9 K-8
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 776-1717 26.4 9-12
- Belmont Grades: 9-12 | 469 students
1540 Ralston Ave
Belmont, CA 94002
(650) 595-1913 352 9-12
- Calimesa Grades: K-12 | 280 students
975 Fremont St
Calimesa, CA 92320
(909) 795-1112 35.2 K-12
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?