Our dedicated and passionate teachers take pride in providing an excellent learning environment for the children in their classrooms.
We take pride in our staff tenure here at our school! Our combined tenure exceeds 137 years of caring and loving children, but most of all we are like family! Education and professional development is an important part of our teacher's plan.
We provide our teacher's with bi-annual professional development trainings where state of the art programs are implemented to enhance their knowledge of early childhood education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello! Welcome to Loma Linda KinderCare. We look forward to meeting you and your family and would be more than happy to show you around our center. There are so many fun and exciting events happening at our school! So, come on over and meet our wonderful staff and you will see why we will be the center of choice!
- Health and safety is our number one priority! Our on site health and safety coordinator dedicates her time in conducting comprehensive health and safety checks as well as facilitating monthly trainings for our staff with a different topic each month. Our center has a keypad entry, which requires input of an exclusive code. Our entire center staff is a certified in CPR and First Aid and has passed extensive national background checks from the FBI, Child Abuse Index, and Department of Justice.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- Kids N Care (909-384-8015), Calworks (CAD), Riverside Office Of Education
Endorse Redlands KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.