Welcome to Redondo KinderCare where we strive to provide the best learning and growing environment to all the children and families.
Our staff is dedicated to each child's happiness, safety and educational needs.
We are a center made up of a caring and loving staff wanting the best for each individual we come in contact with.
Our staff has many years of experience and are proud to welcome your precious family into our family of fun and loving individuals!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Finding the right place and the right people for your child's education and care is a big decision. To help your family with this choice, we would love for you to meet our teachers, see our classrooms, and learn more about our center and our programs. Here at the Redondo KinderCare, our door is open and welcome to all interested families looking for a nurturing, safe, loving and structured learning environment. Our team members are dedicated in providing the best for all the children and to communicate to the parents to help build strong and confident relationships with the families.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS, NACCRAA, Childcare Rescources
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Redondo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.