Welcome to Redondo KinderCare where we strive to provide the best learning and growing environment to all the children and families.
Our staff is dedicated to each child's happiness, safety and educational needs.
We are a center made up of a caring and loving staff wanting the best for each individual we come in contact with.
Our staff has many years of experience and are proud to welcome your precious family into our family of fun and loving individuals!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Finding the right place and the right people for your child's education and care is a big decision. To help your family with this choice, we would love for you to meet our teachers, see our classrooms, and learn more about our center and our programs. Here at the Redondo KinderCare, our door is open and welcome to all interested families looking for a nurturing, safe, loving and structured learning environment. Our team members are dedicated in providing the best for all the children and to communicate to the parents to help build strong and confident relationships with the families.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS, NACCRAA, Childcare Rescources
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Redondo KinderCare?
The application deadline for Redondo KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Redondo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.