Holy Trinity Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 166 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,800
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Select Choir / Band /
- Parents who are not members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church are expected to attend a Bible Information Class to learn what their children will be taught in the classroom from a religious perspective.
- Tuition for students who attend full time is $400 per month for 1st child, $350 per month for 2nd child, and $296 per month for 3rd child (based on a 12-month payment schedule).
- Registration fee is $425 per child in grades 1 to 8, $260 per child in Kindergarten, and $200 per child in Pre-K.
- Pre-K students must be 4years old by September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Do accept I-20 students, usually from 3rd grade and up.
Great staff, diverse student body, Christ-centered education, sports (basketball, volleyball, track, soccer, etc.), music lessons and more. Both of our children have (or will have) attended from pre-K through 8th grade.
One of the best Pre-k programs I have seen. Easy to make the kids feel like a big kid when the Pre-k program is part of the larger school.
This is an excellent Christian school with caring teachers and staff in a safe environment. We have been extremely pleased with quality of scholastics and extracurriculars
Endorse Holy Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?