|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Stephan Rodmyre|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Select Choir / Band / Select Choir / Band /,
- Parents who are not members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church are expected to attend a Bible Information Class to learn what their children will be taught in the classroom from a religious perspective.
- Tuition for students who attend full time is $400 per month for 1st child, $350 per month for 2nd child, and $296 per month for 3rd child (based on a 12-month payment schedule).
- Registration fee is $425 per child in grades 1 to 8, $260 per child in Kindergarten, and $200 per child in Pre-K.
- Pre-K students must be 4years old by September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Do accept I-20 students, usually from 3rd grade and up.
Profile last updated: 05/05/2016
One of the best Pre-k programs I have seen. Easy to make the kids feel like a big kid when the Pre-k program is part of the larger school.
- Posted by Parent - milka
This is an excellent Christian school with caring teachers and staff in a safe environment. We have been extremely pleased with quality of scholastics and extracurriculars
- Posted by Parent - aleet
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.