Holy Trinity Lutheran School
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Stephan Rodmyre|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Select Choir / Band /|
- Parents who are not members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church are expected to attend a Bible Information Class to learn what their children will be taught in the classroom from a religious perspective.
- Tuition for students who attend full time is $400 per month for 1st child, $350 per month for 2nd child, and $296 per month for 3rd child (based on a 12-month payment schedule).
- Registration fee is $425 per child in grades 1 to 8, $260 per child in Kindergarten, and $200 per child in Pre-K.
- Pre-K students must be 4years old by September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Do accept I-20 students, usually from 3rd grade and up.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Great staff, diverse student body, Christ-centered education, sports (basketball, volleyball, track, soccer, etc.), music lessons and more. Both of our children have (or will have) attended from pre-K through 8th grade.
- Posted by Parent - Brandon V.
One of the best Pre-k programs I have seen. Easy to make the kids feel like a big kid when the Pre-k program is part of the larger school.
- Posted by Parent - milka
This is an excellent Christian school with caring teachers and staff in a safe environment. We have been extremely pleased with quality of scholastics and extracurriculars
- Posted by Parent - aleet
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.