St Philomena School
- The St. Philomena Parish School community, are committed to the ministry of giving our students a firm academic and spiritual foundation rooted in the Catholic faith, traditions, moral, and religious values.
- In partnership with parents, the primary educators of their children, and in the setting of a faith-filled community, we nurture the growth of the whole child mind, body, and spirit.
- We celebrate the many gifts and talents of our students, as well as the cultural diversity of our community, church, and world.
- Professional teachers and staff model life-long learning by providing a challenging and contemporary academic program, infused with the Gospel message of Christ.
- As facilitators of learning, we encourage all students to explore and take academic risks in their quest to become critical thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators.
- We strive to prepare our students to live their faith daily as reflective, contributing citizens in service to their church and to their global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 19.7 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 5.2 9-12
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)283-7031 17.4 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
3401 Sw Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)935-0651 9.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.