Reicher Catholic High School
- Established in 1954, the mission of Reicher Catholic High School is to educate each student in spirit, mind and body by fostering personal excellence within the Catholic tradition.
- Human beings have basic desires: a desire for God, a desire for knowledge of this world, a desire for social, physical, mental well-being and a desire for community.
- It is through education (a continuing process of learning, growing and maturing) that one pursues the realization of these desires.
- Catholic, co-educational, and comprehensive, RCHS seeks to guide students in the process of learning so that they can make decisions responsibly and with confidence from a spiritual, intellectual, moral, and social foundation.
- Ultimately, RCHS seeks to prepare an individual who will always seek the truth, speak it boldly, and will become a creative force for good in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Literature AP, Art 3 AP, Art 4 AP, British Literature AP, Calculus AP, Chemistry AP, Physics AP, US History AP,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jayne Tooker|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- People that viewed Reicher Catholic High School also viewed these schools: Parkview Christian Academy.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.