St. Pauls Episcopal Day School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 218 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,909
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
school uniform M-Th, free dress on Fridays
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Open to students of all faiths, St. Paul's Episcopal School emphasizes academic rigor, faith and spiritual formation, and the intent to cultivate student leaders who will carry the torch as responsible citizens within our global community. St. Paul's grows confident, flexible life-long learners.
- At St. Paul's, students receive a well balanced education, with Spanish, technology, art, music, and physical education taught along with our core curriculum.
- As a graduate of St. Paul's school, our sixth graders are ready to enter and succeed in any middle/high school. Many go on to become national merit scholars.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Pauls Episcopal Day School cost?
St. Pauls Episcopal Day School's tuition is approximately $7,909 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Pauls Episcopal Day School?
The acceptance rate of St. Pauls Episcopal Day School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does St. Pauls Episcopal Day School offer?
St. Pauls Episcopal Day School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Pauls Episcopal Day School's ranking?
St. Pauls Episcopal Day School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Pauls Episcopal Day School?
The application deadline for St. Pauls Episcopal Day School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
View the St. Pauls Episcopal Day School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. Pauls Episcopal Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards