Resurrection Ascension School
- The Resurrection-Ascension Home School Association is concerned parents taking an active role in the educational experience of their child, an experience that encompasses achievement, faith and belonging.
- The Home School Association is a connection between school administration and home, bridged by volunteer efforts.
- Moms and Dads who commit their time, talents and treasures for the benefit of our children and the quality of their RA experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forest Hills Grades: PK-8 | 347 students
7255 Austin St
Forest Hills, NY 11375
(718)263-2622 2.2 PK-8
- Middle Village Grades: PK-8 | 673 students
6121 71st St
Middle Village, NY 11379
(718)458-3535 1.3 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.